Terms and conditions
There are some T&C’s to look over and accept before securing a place at, or hosting, a workshop by Bake with Carli. These are set with both of our best interests at heart, as well as ensuring the comfort of all attendees at workshops. Please read them in full, and thoroughly. By paying your invoice your acknowledge these terms.
Section 1: The following Terms and Conditions are relevant to BOTH public and private workshops
- Products may contain common allergens or traces of these, including but not limited to – gluten, dairy, egg, soy, all nuts. It is your responsibility to advise us of any allergies or intolerances, including less common or non-food allergens. No responsibility will be taken for allergic reactions, by anyone who eats or touches the goods. It is your responsibility to inform anyone who eats goods from a workshop that the goods may contain allergens.
- Dietary requirements must be discussed at time of booking. If there are any changes to these within seven days of the workshop date we may not be able to cater for changes. If we are able to, a surcharge will apply.
- We are unable to cater for coeliacs due to the shared nature of cooking and workshop environments. Your safety is our priority at all times and as flour is airborne, we can’t cater for coeliacs.
- Completion of workshops by Bake with Carli is subject to unforeseen circumstances including serious injury, sudden severe illness, natural disasters, accidents and COVID-19 infection or restriction changes (see Section 3 below) . We will do everything in our power to complete the workshop, otherwise provide an alternative or refund.
- Bake with Carli retains the rights to all images of work and workshop participants taken by us and these can be used as we see fit, including on social media and marketing collateral. If your photo appearing anywhere publicly raises a personal safety issue, we are committed to keeping you safe. Please discuss with us prior to booking.
Section 2: The following Terms and Conditions are relevant to private workshops only
- It is your responsibility to ensure the issued invoice contains the correct information prior to payment.
- The quoted price is valid for 14 days only.
- A 50% deposit to be paid on acceptance of the invoice, by the date listed on the invoice. This is non-refundable. The balance is due 14 days prior to the workshop. For workshops to be run within 14 days, the full amount is required to be paid upon receival of the invoice.
- If deposit/payment is not received by the due date listed on the invoice, your workshop will be cancelled. Your date is not secured until the deposit/payment is received. We reserve the right to take on other workshops bookings.
- Changes to workshop type within 14 days of your workshop date may incur a surcharge, at our discretion. We will try our best to accommodate your changes, however they may not always be possible.
- There are minimum charges for private workshops. Reduction in participant numbers does not change the minimum charge. No refunds will be offered. You are welcome to send other people in their place, noting dietary requirement notice in Section 1, point 2.
- Changes to location must be made with more than 24 hours notice. There is no charge for this, provided the new location is within 10km of 6052, otherwise travel fees may apply.
- Locations must be suitable and safe for us to enter. We may ask for photographs of the space beforehand to assess suitability. This is to ensure teacher safety and participant comfort.
- No animals must be present in the immediate space the workshop is held. Please make alternate arrangements for animals. We reserve the right to cancel a workshop if animals are present in the immediate area of the workshop.
Section 3: COVID-19 in relation to public and private workshops
- Workshops which must be cancelled due to COVID-19 restrictions at the time of the workshop will be rescheduled at a later date or a refund issued, at the discretion of Bake with Carli. This only applies to WA State Government or Australian Federal Government restrictions. If there are density limits in place, we will meet these or switch venues to meet these.
- If you no longer wish to attend a workshop (or host a private workshop you have organised) due to COVID-19 concerns, but Bake with Carli can meet current WA State Government and/or Australian Federal Government legal requirements, no refund will be offered. A rescheduled date, or full or partial credit may be offered, at our discretion only.
- Should a private workshop need to be cancelled due to the property host contracting COVID-19 or requiring to isolate, official documentation must be provided ASAP to be eligible to reschedule the workshop with no fees. Workshops can be relocated to another location (provided they are not required to isolate) for no charge provided it is within 15km of 6052, otherwise travel fees may apply. If no other suitable home premises are available, a venue may be hired and this cost is to be borne by the person who booked the workshop.
- If a venue Bake with Carli is teaching at requires proof of vaccination for entry, this will be communicated to attendees as soon as it is known. If this requirement is introduced after a ticket has been purchased and an attendee then does not wish to attend, a refund or credit note will be issued to the attendee, at our discretion. A refund will not be issued if it was stated at the time of booking that proof of vaccination was required.
- If mask use is mandated by the WA State Government and/or Australian Federal Government at the time of a workshop, attendees must comply with these directives, or show proof of a valid exemption.
-Sprinkles are gluten free, dairy free, egg free and nut free as standard, with some soy free, vegan, kosher and halal sprinkles also available.
-Ingredient information is provided by us, to the best of our knowledge, from the supplier. Information is subject to change.
-Sprinkles are made in dedicated allergy free factories, however no responsibility can be taken for traces of common or uncommon allergens being present.
-Sprinkles may present a shocking hazard, particularly for small children under three years. You accept this risk upon purchase and we are not liable for any injuries incurred.
-Subject to our Shipping and Refund Policy
General Terms and Conditions
Last updated: August 23, 2022
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Service.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
Country refers to: Western Australia, Australia
Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Bake with Carli , Drummond St Bedford WA 6052.
Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
Service refers to the Website.
Terms and Conditions (also referred as “Terms”) mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service.
Website refers to Bake with Carli , accessible from http://www.bakewithcarli.com.au
You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this Service and the agreement that operates between You and the Company. These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Service.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions then You may not access the Service.
You represent that you are over the age of 18. The Company does not permit those under 18 to use the Service.
Placing Orders for Goods
By placing an Order for Goods through the Service, You warrant that You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
If You wish to place an Order for Goods available on the Service, You may be asked to supply certain information relevant to Your Order including, without limitation, Your name, Your email, Your phone number, Your credit card number, the expiration date of Your credit card, Your billing address, and Your shipping information.
You represent and warrant that: (i) You have the legal right to use any credit or debit card(s) or other payment method(s) in connection with any Order; and that (ii) the information You supply to us is true, correct and complete.
By submitting such information, You grant us the right to provide the information to payment processing third parties for purposes of facilitating the completion of Your Order.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel Your Order at any time for certain reasons including but not limited to:
- Goods availability
- Errors in the description or prices for Goods
- Errors in Your Order
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel Your Order if fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction is suspected.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
Any Goods you purchase can only be returned in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and Our Returns Policy.
Our Returns Policy forms a part of these Terms and Conditions. Please read our Returns Policy to learn more about your right to cancel Your Order.
Your right to cancel an Order only applies to Goods that are returned in the same condition as You received them. You should also include all of the products instructions, documents and wrappings. Goods that are damaged or not in the same condition as You received them or which are worn simply beyond opening the original packaging will not be refunded. You should therefore take reasonable care of the purchased Goods while they are in Your possession.
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive the returned Goods. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
You will not have any right to cancel an Order for the supply of any of the following Goods:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
- The supply of digital content which is not supplied on a tangible medium if the performance has begun with Your prior express consent and You have acknowledged Your loss of cancellation right.
Availability, Errors and Inaccuracies
We are constantly updating Our offerings of Goods on the Service. The Goods available on Our Service may be mispriced, described inaccurately, or unavailable, and We may experience delays in updating information regarding our Goods on the Service and in Our advertising on other websites.
We cannot and do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information, including prices, product images, specifications, availability, and services. We reserve the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time without prior notice.
The Company reserves the right to revise its prices at any time prior to accepting an Order.
The prices quoted may be revised by the Company subsequent to accepting an Order in the event of any occurrence affecting delivery caused by government action, variation in customs duties, increased shipping charges, higher foreign exchange costs and any other matter beyond the control of the Company. In that event, You will have the right to cancel Your Order.
All Goods purchased are subject to a one-time payment. Payment can be made through various payment methods we have available, such as Visa, MasterCard, Affinity Card, American Express cards or online payment methods (PayPal, for example).
Payment cards (credit cards or debit cards) are subject to validation checks and authorization by Your card issuer. If we do not receive the required authorization, We will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery of Your Order.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company.
The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that You visit.
We may terminate or suspend Your access immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms and Conditions.
Upon termination, Your right to use the Service will cease immediately.
Limitation of Liability
Notwithstanding any damages that You might incur, the entire liability of the Company and any of its suppliers under any provision of this Terms and Your exclusive remedy for all of the foregoing shall be limited to the amount actually paid by You through the Service or 100 USD if You haven’t purchased anything through the Service.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Company or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, loss of privacy arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the Service, third-party software and/or third-party hardware used with the Service, or otherwise in connection with any provision of this Terms), even if the Company or any supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if the remedy fails of its essential purpose.
Some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, which means that some of the above limitations may not apply. In these states, each party’s liability will be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
“AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” Disclaimer
The Service is provided to You “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” and with all faults and defects without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, the Company, on its own behalf and on behalf of its Affiliates and its and their respective licensors and service providers, expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to the Service, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and warranties that may arise out of course of dealing, course of performance, usage or trade practice. Without limitation to the foregoing, the Company provides no warranty or undertaking, and makes no representation of any kind that the Service will meet Your requirements, achieve any intended results, be compatible or work with any other software, applications, systems or services, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or be error free or that any errors or defects can or will be corrected.
Without limiting the foregoing, neither the Company nor any of the company’s provider makes any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied: (i) as to the operation or availability of the Service, or the information, content, and materials or products included thereon; (ii) that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free; (iii) as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information or content provided through the Service; or (iv) that the Service, its servers, the content, or e-mails sent from or on behalf of the Company are free of viruses, scripts, trojan horses, worms, malware, timebombs or other harmful components.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain types of warranties or limitations on applicable statutory rights of a consumer, so some or all of the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to You. But in such a case the exclusions and limitations set forth in this section shall be applied to the greatest extent enforceable under applicable law.
The laws of the Country, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Terms and Your use of the Service. Your use of the Application may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
If You have any concern or dispute about the Service, You agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting the Company.
Severability and Waiver
If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or to require performance of an obligation under these Terms shall not effect a party’s ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter nor shall the waiver of a breach constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.
These Terms and Conditions may have been translated if We have made them available to You on our Service. You agree that the original English text shall prevail in the case of a dispute.
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material We will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at Our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use Our Service after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the website and the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us:
- By email: email@example.com
Bake with Carli
How we can work together to help you make desserts you are proud of!
Learn how to bake and decorate delicious desserts to impress loved ones..
Home of SprinkleyDinks – beautiful sprinkle collections which just happen to be allergy friendly too!
Mastered the basics and want to start your own business? I can help you level up with systems, tools and support.