In this demonstration you will learn the secret to covering a semi-naked cake in buttercream, without crumbs! You will receive a from-scratch cake recipe and a bundle of knowledge about safely preparing flowers for guests.
You will watch the cake being cut and served, and get to sample the cake. This demo class is for beginner bakers, no experience necessary. This is not a hands-on class.
– instructions on stacking and covering a buttercream cake in semi-naked style
– learn to select, cut, prepare and place flowers on your cake safely
– watch as the cake is cut ‘correctly’ to serve for large parties
– taste the delicious cake after it is cut and served
- get baking, storage and transport tips.
What you receive:
– enjoy a hearty sweet and savoury grazing platter
- relax with a glass of bubbles or soft drink
– a take home recipe booklet for the cake served in class
– ongoing support for your baking adventures through an exclusive Facebook group.
All you need to bring along is yourself! There is plenty of free parking available nearby.
Children aged 12+ can take part in this class, if accompanied by a full-paying adult, both need tickets.
Hosted by Bake with Carli.
There are no refunds offered for this class, except in some COVID-19 circumstances. Full terms at www.bakewithcarli.com.au/terms-and-conditions